We are the data controller responsible for your personal data and we are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office with reference number ZA155595.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
To make sure we’re clear and there’s no misunderstanding about how we handle your personal data, we will:
- Always keep your data safe and private.
- Never sell your data.
- Allow you to manage and review your marketing choices at any time.
Specifically, we use analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. We use Google Analytics cookies. Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit this site. For more information on Google Analytics, please click here.
What information do we collect about you?
Each time you visit our website, we will automatically collect information about you.
- Technical information, including your browser type and version, operating system and platform, device information and the type of mobile device you use
- Information on your visit, specifically which pages you visit, which order you visited them in, and durations of each visit
We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you when you are using our website.
How will we use the information about you?
We use this information in the following ways:
- Technical information: used to improve our site, to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and as part of our efforts to keep the website safe and secure
- Information on your visit: used to optimize content displayed to you, as well as navigation and other aspects of the design of our website
TransgressiveX will not share your information for marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours if you choose to sign up to our newsletter. We will only contact you with your consent and you may opt out at any time.
Access to your information and correction
You have a right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at TransgressiveX Limited, 96 Kensington High St, Kensington, London W8 4SG, UK
How to contact us
- by email
- or write to us at: TransgressiveX Limited, 96 Kensington High St, Kensington, London W8 4SG, UK